A Bitcoin address is a long string of 27–34 numbers and letters that acts similarly to an email address. The address enables the Bitcoin blockchain to recognize when bitcoins are sent and received. These addresses can be used by anyone, from single individuals to businesses to multiple people accessing the same address if desired. The address is unique to each wallet; for example, if you were sending Bitcoin to a friend, they would provide you with their unique wallet address which tells the system where to send the Bitcoin.
Articles in this section
- Is the ATM working now, I want to buy / sell Bitcoin ?
- What is a Bitcoin address?
- ATM Locations
- Can I buy a fraction of a bitcoin?
- Entering $100 into the ATM shows as $90 in my wallet?
- How can I check my transaction?
- How do I know which is the price and the amount I am getting?
- How much time do I need to wait for my Bitcoins.
- How to buy bitcoins?
- How to contact EasyBit ATM?