The ATM will show you on the screen how many bitcoins you will be receiving before putting in any money into the ATM and you can confirm that you want to go through with the transaction.
Articles in this section
- Is the ATM working now, I want to buy / sell Bitcoin ?
- What is a Bitcoin address?
- ATM Locations
- Can I buy a fraction of a bitcoin?
- Entering $100 into the ATM shows as $90 in my wallet?
- How do I know which is the price and the amount I am getting?
- How much time do I need to wait for my Bitcoins.
- How to buy bitcoins?
- How to check on a transaction
- How to contact EasyBit ATM?