Yes, you can send the bitcoins to any other wallet that you want through your own wallet, through a website, or any place that takes bitcoins as payment method.
Articles in this section
- Is the ATM working now, I want to buy / sell Bitcoin ?
- What is a Bitcoin address?
- ATM Locations
- Can I buy a fraction of a bitcoin?
- Entering $100 into the ATM shows as $90 in my wallet?
- How can I check my transaction?
- How do I know which is the price and the amount I am getting?
- How much time do I need to wait for my Bitcoins.
- How to buy bitcoins?
- How to contact EasyBit ATM?