We only accept and dispense cash in local currency. Select locations may accept multiple currencies; a location in Europe could accept EUR & GBP, for example. Bitcoin ATMs do not accept or interface with debit cards, credit cards or other traditional payment networks.
Articles in this section
- Is the ATM working now, I want to buy / sell Bitcoin ?
- What is a Bitcoin address?
- ATM Locations
- Can I buy a fraction of a bitcoin?
- Entering $100 into the ATM shows as $90 in my wallet?
- How can I check my transaction?
- How do I know which is the price and the amount I am getting?
- How much time do I need to wait for my Bitcoins.
- How to buy bitcoins?
- How to contact EasyBit ATM?